New vintage stock for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricky_mn

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
So I decided to do this a little different as I sell off my vintage stock on eBay I'll be listing New vintage stock that will be eventually listed on eBay but I'll give you guys first crack at trades before being listed on eBay I'm going to put the link below and as I update it I'll bump up this post feel free to send me DMs if you have any questions about the cards or have trade offers

Last edited:
hi - could be interested in these being a NY baseball fan. what BV are you looking for and do you have a wantlist or looking for anything in particular. thanks Ron

Still verifying my vintage trade list. I see you added the Williams but I have it. I may only be able to match up for either the Gilliam or Bauer guessing that one is $25 and the other is $30? Focus is on Mets and Yankees so Bauer would be the priority. Thats to let you know in case someone wants the others 2. I have a few of each BVs but I'd have to verify condition match and get you some scans.

Yeah Gilliam is higher in near mint he books at 60 but excellent condition is 30.00 Bauer is at 50.00 but in excellent condition is 25.00