Crappy week so far

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
My last few days have been horrible. Switched my drivers license and plates to Massachusetts (finally) and had to fork over 225.00 for that. Took my truck to get it inspected and naturally it failed. Needed new rear shackles. 332.00 for parts and a friend to fix that. My break line broke this morning on the Mass pike on the way to work. Another 430.00. Just paid my federal taxes. owed 2400.00 to our lovely federal government. I told them to take my taxes out of the Haiti money but that did not sit too well. I guess i should be thankful (and I am) that I have a descent job and my retirement from the Navy coming in but it seems like my bad luck just will not end!!

Thanks for letting me vent on the one place where I always enjoy!!

Bryon

Trader Rich

5.00 star(s)
My last few days have been horrible. Switched my drivers license and plates to Massachusetts (finally) and had to fork over 225.00 for that. Took my truck to get it inspected and naturally it failed. Needed new rear shackles. 332.00 for parts and a friend to fix that. My break line broke this morning on the Mass pike on the way to work. Another 430.00. Just paid my federal taxes. owed 2400.00 to our lovely federal government. I told them to take my taxes out of the Haiti money but that did not sit too well. I guess i should be thankful (and I am) that I have a descent job and my retirement from the Navy coming in but it seems like my bad luck just will not end!!

Bryon

Bryon,

I think we all know the feeling. Some times bad luck just seems to follow you wherever you go.
Congratulations on your Navy retirement. I put in four years aboard ship except for boot camp and sometimes wish I would have stayed in.

Rich

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)

Bryon

Hey Byron
Just think thou. In about three months you will be down in Beautiful Seekonk Mass. enjoying a fine day with your fellow Benchies and taking great pictures at the Second Annual Bench Golf Tournament
That will brighten your day and looking foreward to all the fun and excitement
Hope your luck turns better soon
Chieftazmisty
Tkournamnet Director

brazin

5.00 star(s)
Hey Byron
Just think thou. In about three months you will be down in Beautiful Seekonk Mass. enjoying a fine day with your fellow Benchies and taking great pictures at the Second Annual Bench Golf Tournament
That will brighten your day and looking foreward to all the fun and excitement
Hope your luck turns better soon
Chieftazmisty
Tkournamnet Director

I second that, sounds like all the problems you had just made your truck ready for a nice trip and the taxes taken off your back is probably a great relief too. I think God sets you up to go through some things and His purpose
out weighs any inconvenience imaginable.

Like I'd tell a teamate in a slump that finally had a 4/4 day at the plate.. "Your Back!" Look for something great to happen.:D