• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Creating Ebay Threads

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
This might take a few extra steps, but it gives the "buyer" more info in one place.

Step 1. click on ebay button in the text options above.
Step 2. enter ebay item # into the pop up box.
Step 3. Enter item description in between the tags.

*IF you fail to enter some text inbetween the tags, it will not display properly.

EXAMPLE:

[EBAY]201043289848[/EBAY]

Your thread will then look something like this:

[EBAY]201043289848[/EBAY]

Last edited by a moderator:

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Its not showing up for me, could it depend on one's browser??

[EBAY=161230325848]Card Description entered here[/EBAY]

Last edited by a moderator:

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
[EBAY][/EBAY]

It could depend on your browser. I am adding a test auction to your post. Let me know if you see it and you can edit the thread to look at the code.

No, just a big white box with a tiny x in one corner. I think I am using IE10, not sure...I hear a lot of people using Firefox, maybe I should switch??

sandman43103

MVP
5.00 star(s)
What is the maximum number of these eBay threads we can make? I have been warned in the past when I had two threads (one baseball, one football) running at the same time in the Auction Exposure Forum and want to make sure I stay within the rules.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
I'll be setting up some new guidelines and adding them to the site FAQ's

I will allow multiple threads and images per thread, just have to sit down a get it done.

Meliah

MVP
5.00 star(s)
What is the maximum number of these eBay threads we can make? I have been warned in the past when I had two threads (one baseball, one football) running at the same time in the Auction Exposure Forum and want to make sure I stay within the rules.

I find it easier to create one thread for Ebay auctions and just list what I have inside. I know you can't have that keyword title for each auction but I also take into consideration I can't recall the last time a Bench member actually bought something off of me on Ebay:)

sandman43103

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I've noticed that within an hour of posting my eBay auctions on here and SCF, the "watch" count goes up on a bunch of my stuff. While I haven't had a sale to a Benchie in recent memory, many have bid.

I find it easier to create one thread for Ebay auctions and just list what I have inside. I know you can't have that keyword title for each auction but I also take into consideration I can't recall the last time a Bench member actually bought something off of me on Ebay:)