Creating Ebay Threads

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
This might take a few extra steps, but it gives the "buyer" more info in one place.

Step 1. click on ebay button in the text options above.
Step 2. enter ebay item # into the pop up box.
Step 3. Enter item description in between the tags.

*IF you fail to enter some text inbetween the tags, it will not display properly.

EXAMPLE:

[EBAY]201043289848[/EBAY]

Your thread will then look something like this:

[EBAY]201043289848[/EBAY]

Last edited by a moderator:

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
Its not showing up for me, could it depend on one's browser??

[EBAY=161230325848]Card Description entered here[/EBAY]

Last edited by a moderator:

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
[EBAY][/EBAY]
Its not showing up for me, could it depend on one's browser??

It could depend on your browser. I am adding a test auction to your post. Let me know if you see it and you can edit the thread to look at the code.

Last edited:

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
[EBAY][/EBAY]

It could depend on your browser. I am adding a test auction to your post. Let me know if you see it and you can edit the thread to look at the code.

No, just a big white box with a tiny x in one corner. I think I am using IE10, not sure...I hear a lot of people using Firefox, maybe I should switch??

sandman43103

5.00 star(s)
What is the maximum number of these eBay threads we can make? I have been warned in the past when I had two threads (one baseball, one football) running at the same time in the Auction Exposure Forum and want to make sure I stay within the rules.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
I'll be setting up some new guidelines and adding them to the site FAQ's

I will allow multiple threads and images per thread, just have to sit down a get it done.

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
What is the maximum number of these eBay threads we can make? I have been warned in the past when I had two threads (one baseball, one football) running at the same time in the Auction Exposure Forum and want to make sure I stay within the rules.

I find it easier to create one thread for Ebay auctions and just list what I have inside. I know you can't have that keyword title for each auction but I also take into consideration I can't recall the last time a Bench member actually bought something off of me on Ebay:)

sandman43103

5.00 star(s)
I've noticed that within an hour of posting my eBay auctions on here and SCF, the "watch" count goes up on a bunch of my stuff. While I haven't had a sale to a Benchie in recent memory, many have bid.

I find it easier to create one thread for Ebay auctions and just list what I have inside. I know you can't have that keyword title for each auction but I also take into consideration I can't recall the last time a Bench member actually bought something off of me on Ebay:)