Cubs auto balls wanted and FS/FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Kozelichki

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Looking for the following '16 Cubs on OML baseballs:

Gerardo Concepcion
Joel Peralta
Joe Smith
Tim Federowicz

Have the following '45 Cubs FS/FT:

Andy Pafko
Claude Passeau

and this '69 Cubs:

Joe Niekro

Last edited:
Looking for the following '16 Cubs on OML baseballs:

Gerardo Concepcion
Joel Peralta
Joe Smith
Tim Federowicz
Ben Zobrist

Have the following '45 Cubs FS/FT:

Hank Borowy
Phil Cavarretta
Bill Nicholson
Andy Pafko
Claude Passeau

and these '69 Cubs:

Bill Hands
Joe Niekro
Dick Selma (rare)
@Tony Kozelichki

Hope you are well my friend! I was wondering what sort of prices you would be asking for each ball? Let me know, i may be in the market for a few as gifts for 2 friends.

Thanks and God bless!

Kevin

Hi, Kevin.

Prices on 45s...

Pafko 50
Passeau (personalized) 50
Borowy 75
Cavarretta 75
Nicholson 100

69s...
Hands 50
Niekro 50
Selma 250 (a legitimately tough '69 Cubs autograph. To the best of my knowledge, he appeared at one Chicago show and one Cubs Convention before he died in 2001). Probably, the only tougher autos would be Randy Bobb and Hank Aguirre.

All prices are postage paid.

Hi, Kevin.

Prices on 45s...

Pafko 50
Passeau (personalized) 50
Borowy 75
Cavarretta 75
Nicholson 100

69s...
Hands 50
Niekro 50
Selma 250 (a legitimately tough '69 Cubs autograph. To the best of my knowledge, he appeared at one Chicago show and one Cubs Convention before he died in 2001). Probably, the only tougher autos would be Randy Bobb and Hank Aguirre.

All prices are postage paid.
Tony, those are more than fair prices, and I am unfortunately going to have to put any deals on hold, as I came home yesterday to puddles under our kitchen sink, which required me to go spend what I would have been sending you for baseballs at Home Depot to buy a new kitchen sink faucet. I will see what next month looks like, thanks and so sorry!

Blessings,

Kevin

Kevin, much understood. I live in a 115 year old house and know what priorities mean and when it's time to put wants on the backburner and living within a budget. Just keep me updated.

Kevin, much understood. I live in a 115 year old house and know what priorities mean and when it's time to put wants on the backburner and living within a budget. Just keep me updated.
Thanks for understanding my friend....grew up in LaGrange with my Grandparents in a home built in 1912, remember LOTS of projects over the years...sort of like now, just in a newer home, its always something!

Will keep you updated for sure, God bless!

Kevin

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online