Cubs sign Jon Lester

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
With a vesting option for the 7th year. I will always be a Red Sox fan but I do wish the Cubs luck. They seem to be headed in the right direction. I will not be upset if they win a World Series in the next 6 or 7 years - as long as the Red Sox win one too. :)

Thanks,

Jeff

Rabs

5.00 star(s)
With a vesting option for the 7th year. I will always be a Red Sox fan but I do wish the Cubs luck. They seem to be headed in the right direction. I will not be upset if they win a World Series in the next 6 or 7 years - as long as the Red Sox win one too. :)

Thanks,

Jeff

The Red Sox and Giants have won plenty lately. Let's have some other teams win for a change!

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
well the line starts now when all the others have seen the price is right. next couple of years the curse of the goat may be gone going to make the national league Central tuff now

Jeb67

5.00 star(s)
Now Jon Lester is off the board, the other pieces should fall pretty fast.Though,may be awhile before Max Scherzer signs.Not sure if there's a team going to give him $200 million.

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
With their young prospects coming up and adding Lester to a decent staff the Cubs, at the very least, will be a lot of fun to watch next year. Theo's rebuilding plan has been a thing of beauty to watch...and as a lifelong Cubs fan I don't mind waiting a bit more when the future looks quite promising.