Custom Avatars?

Rabs

5.00 star(s)
Hey I was wondering if there was a way us members could use custom avatars instead of having to choose one. All other forums I'm on give members the ability to use basically any picture for an avatar (obviously keeping it clean). A lot of us on here end up using the exact same avatar and I know for a fact that several other members use the same one as me.

Thanks.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Can I use my own avatar?

The Bench does not allow members to upload their own avatar. The main reason for the policy is The Bench staff does not want the added responsibility for moderating avatars.

However, we are willing to add new avatars to our library if they match our requirements. The requirements are they must be sports related logos, square and at least 80 pixels tall/wide, but not more than 100 pixels tall/wide. If you have an avatar you would like to see added, please post in this thread and we will consider adding it to our library.
This is from the FAQ section. Best regards, David

tglg

5.00 star(s)
Yeah, the thread about where to do the avatars hasn't had a response to people in over 4 years. But I too would like to have a St. Louis Blues/Cardinals logo. I found one online that is square. Just do not know exactly where to post it. Thanks, Tony.

Last edited:

Rabs

5.00 star(s)
Yeah, the thread about where to do the avatars hasn't had a response to people in over 4 years. But I too would like to have a St. Louis Blues/Cardinals logo. I found one online that is square. Just do not know exactly where to post it. Thanks, Tony.

That looks really good!

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
I just created this layered picture, and uploaded as my avatar....if anyone has any interest in me doing any custom designs for you, let me know!

Joe DiMaggio.jpg

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member

I only saw this post because the thread was recently commented on, but you should be able to upload this photo as your avatar now, if you still wanted to.