Dallas Stars 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have jdub on my ignore list (for obvious reasons) so I can't see what he is saying, but if he is still talking crap can someone please let me know so I can get a MOD involved and take action? I clearly have had no issues with other members that have posted on this thread and won't in the future either.

I did file a claim and Pat was the only one who did anything about it, but thanks for the feedback!!!

The Moderators act as a group and consult each other on any given ticket. So, what looks like just Pat helping you is actually the entire team with Pat as a mouthpiece for said team, because he was assigned to the ticket. The biggest problem with your claim was that it fell outside of the standard time limit normally allowed, and thus made it much harder to rectify.

It sounds like you are considering leaving over this based on the information in your PM. That would be a shame, I assure you that the Mods do WANT to help Bench members but sometimes there is little we can do. There is not a site on the internet, for sports card and memorabilia trading that is without flaws because they are operating by and patronized by people, who are inherently flawed. Hence anything engaged in by thousands of people will also be flawed. Don't let one bad transactions spoil what could be a great experience.

Most of us have seen bad movies, did we stop going? Ever buy a bad car, if so I imagine that you don't currently walk everywhere? You get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.