Daughter returning home--set builder sale--20 to 30% off High Beckett

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi All
My youngest daughter is moving home from St Louis and, instead of moving back into her old bedroom, wants to move into the downstairs room, that had been my card room.
That being the case...I am having to move out all my boxes containing cards from sets going back to 1988 or so. The boxes contain cards from Bowman, Topps, Donruss, Fleer, Upper Deck, Leaf etcetera. There also some Football, basketball and a few hockey cards.
Prices are simply 20% of High Beckett online price guide for almost every card; except for super stars and Hall of Famers at 30%. ie, if cards book at $0.05 then the sale price is $0.01...if it books at $0.10 the cards sale at $0.02, and so on. HOF cards would there for at $0.05 then the sale price is $0.015.
Shipping only $3, no matter up to 1 pound when priority rates would apply.
Will consider trading for Tony Gwynn autos, only!

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE!:)

Okay,,,let's try this again...moving boxes of base sets...if you are a set collector now is the time to let me know.
I have tons of Cowboys...just not the time now to look.
Probably won't be able to look for singles until January.
lmk Bob

Have box containing:
1997 Score Board Talk N' Sports
Other Score Boards
2000 Ultimate Victory
XFL
2000 Upper Deck
2003 Pros & Prospects
2000 Topps Stars
2001 topps archives
2001 Bowman Best
2000 Topps Gold Label