DELETE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have hundreds of them. My main needs are linked in sig
Thanks for the reply. Right now I do not have anything from your list, but I have some cards coming in that may be of interest to you. I will let you know.

at one timei asked what part of sc you're in but i cant recall anymore.....depending on where you are i may be able to work out something for you....right about this time in late 2018 i picked up a 5000-count box that contained ONLY QB cards ....80-90% werefrom their rookie yeras with about 2/3 or 3/4 coming fro 1995-2001....i browsed through it really quickly when i first got it and then put it away...it may take me little work to relocate it , but if i can find it and you have any interest and ever pass through my area (newberry) maybe we can work out something....

I am looking for QB RCs from any player.

I am even looking for those guys who never set foot on the field, any and all that you have that you are looking to move please let me know. Please post below any and all QB rookies you have available and what you are looking for in trade and I will see what I have. (I have football, baseball and basketball).
I have tons.Any Jayson Tatum stuff

would you be looking for QB rookie card inserts as well ? Such as the Topps Chrome 1985 and 1986 designs , and the Prestige Road to the NFL for example ?