delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Is that what I asked? No. I asked if you had any vintage other than those available.... but forget it.
A 1974 Topps McCovey WAS version is a $40+ card and the 2 1977 cards you offered are worth $5 total or so, definitely forget about it.

A 1974 Topps McCovey WAS version is a $40+ card and the 2 1977 cards you offered are worth $5 total or so, definitely forget about it.
Ahhhhh gotcha, could not even make that out in your attachment I thought it was this one. Turns out it was from 2010 anyway!! Good luck with your set pal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230411-230156_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230411-230156_eBay.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1
...and you though
Ahhhhh gotcha, could not even make that out in your attachment I thought it was this one. Turns out it was from 2010 anyway!! Good luck with your set pal
It's clearly listed as a 2010 Topps CYMTO, but you thought it was the $40 version you could get for 2 cards worth $5. You made a similar lopsided offer last year in this thread. Please stop already and try someone else.

Last edited: