deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

howdy luis.+ as usual, you have a couple i need. please give me a look as i updated last night. not sure if i have ay latin players you need but i invite you to take a peek. thank you as always.

howdy luis.+ as usual, you have a couple i need. please give me a look as i updated last night. not sure if i have ay latin players you need but i invite you to take a peek. thank you as always.

Hi Brad:
Since we last traded I got a hold of one of those Stanton RC autos. Depending on what you want I might be able to trade for it. Plmk. Thanks,

Luis

Hi Brad:
Since we last traded I got a hold of one of those Stanton RC autos. Depending on what you want I might be able to trade for it. Plmk. Thanks,

Luis

I liked the springer and Baez. Please note the Stanton is off-center. Let me know what you think.

Luis, what's the bv on the biggio? Maybe I can scare up something for it.

Thanks, John

Hi John:
Five Star is a pretty recent release, not sure BV is available yet. You can lmk what you may have available for me and we can try to work it out. Thanks,

Luis

I liked the springer and Baez. Please note the Stanton is off-center. Let me know what you think.

Brad:
The first list of autographs are the ones I'm looking for; I don't have a Springer or a Baez.

Luis

Brad:
The first list of autographs are the ones I'm looking for; I don't have a Springer or a Baez.

Luis

Ha. I see that now. My fault. Perhaps I should read posts before replying? I like the Biggio and the Uberroth just because i have never seen one before. Doesn't it book a ton though?

Hi John:
Five Star is a pretty recent release, not sure BV is available yet. You can lmk what you may have available for me and we can try to work it out. Thanks,

Luis

I have a 2000 stadium club lone star sig omar vizquel. Think that about taps me out on Latin players
John

Ha. I see that now. My fault. Perhaps I should read posts before replying? I like the Biggio and the Uberroth just because i have never seen one before. Doesn't it book a ton though?

Brad:
The Ueberroth books for $120. No BV yet for the Biggio. Let me send you a pm and maybe we can work a trade for the Ueberroth. Thanks,

Luis

Hi John:

Luis

I have a 2000 stadium club lone star sig omar vizquel. Think that about taps me out on Latin players
John

John:
Do you know the BV of the Vizquel? I already have a Vizquel auto, but just went to EBay and I like the looks of the Lone Star auto. Maybe we could work it out. Again, plmk if you know its BV. Thanks,

Luis

John:
Do you know the BV of the Vizquel? I already have a Vizquel auto, but just went to EBay and I like the looks of the Lone Star auto. Maybe we could work it out. Again, plmk if you know its BV. Thanks,

Luis[/QUOTE]

Luis, Sorry for the delay. Busy time of year. The vazquel books for $30 (was $40 a couple of months ago I believe). Anyway, last 2 on the bay sold by BIN..$32 and $35. But...books $30. Figure the Biggio'll be around $40..but just a guess

John

John:

Luis

Luis, Sorry for the delay. Busy time of year. The vazquel books for $30 (was $40 a couple of months ago I believe). Anyway, last 2 on the bay sold by BIN..$32 and $35. But...books $30. Figure the Biggio'll be around $40..but just a guess

John[/QUOTE]

John:

Seems like a pretty even trade. I'll do it if OK with you. However, not sure when I'll have the time to go to the P.O. to mail out......, may not be until next Monday. PLMK what you think.

Thanks,

Luis

John

John:

Seems like a pretty even trade. I'll do it if OK with you. However, not sure when I'll have the time to go to the P.O. to mail out......, may not be until next Monday. PLMK what you think.

Thanks,

Luis[/QUOTE]

No problem. Post it up

Thanks for another PC card

John

John:

Thanks,

Luis

No problem. Post it up

Thanks for another PC card

John[/QUOTE]

Posted John. Thanks for another trade. Again, not sure when I'll be able to mail out. Will try to get it done this week, but it may not be until next Monday.

Luis