Did you get a gift card for Christmas?

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
If so, I'd love to add it to my daughter's collection! Please let me know if you received a gift card and would be interested in trading it to me. Obviously, I only want it after you have used it ;).

I have all of her gift cards scanned into the photobucket link in my signature, so if you want to take a look and see if she needs the one(s) that you have that would be great! They are separated into various categories so it is a very easy bucket to navigate.

Thank you for the read!
Tim

97honda

5.00 star(s)
I have a generic Best Buy card (the one that looks like a blue tag) and also will have a AAA one soon.

premium1981

5.00 star(s)
I got a few for Christmas. I will try to remember to keep them after they are used and then Ill send 'em your way.

andrewcstein

5.00 star(s)
Tim, I've got some random ones lying around. I'll see what I have and let you know - most have money on them, but I think a few were used.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
I have a couple from Outback Steakhouse and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse...I can send them along if she needs them...but I gotta have my NY Strip first :)

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
I have a generic Best Buy card (the one that looks like a blue tag) and also will have a AAA one soon.

Cool, definitely would like to get those. What can I find for you?

I got a few for Christmas. I will try to remember to keep them after they are used and then Ill send 'em your way.

Thanks Steffan! LMK if I can find you something in return.

Tim, I've got some random ones lying around. I'll see what I have and let you know - most have money on them, but I think a few were used.

Great! Just LMK.

Hey Tim,
I have been saving a bunch for your daughter. I will put about 15 or so in the mail today. Enjoy.

Wow, thank you so much!

I have a couple from Outback Steakhouse and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse...I can send them along if she needs them...but I gotta have my NY Strip first :)

Thanks Pete! You know, there's an Outback in Louisville so I could take that steak off of your hands! ;)

HoosierBuddy

5.00 star(s)
I have 4 different Wendy's cards, one Target card and one Lowe's card.

I don't see the KFC card I sent a while back. Did it not arrive?

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
I have 4 different Wendy's cards, one Target card and one Lowe's card.

I don't see the KFC card I sent a while back. Did it not arrive?

Hmm, I just went through all her gift cards and there was not a KFC one in the bunch. I don't remember her getting one either, and I scan them in as soon as I get them. Lost in the mail I guess?? I appreciate you sending her one, even if it never arrived!

Don't worry about it. I think I can absorb the cost of a stamp or two.:) I will probably use them in a couple of weeks, then they will head your direction.

Thanks, we both appreciate it!

I have 2 ebay $25 ones and my dad has 10 $50 ones I could see if he wants to get rid of.. lmk
Chris

Chris,

She actually has a $50 already, and I just got a $25 one for Christmas that I will be adding to her collection. Thank you for the post, though.