Did you get a gift card for Christmas?

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
If so, I'd love to add it to my daughter's collection! Please let me know if you received a gift card and would be interested in trading it to me. Obviously, I only want it after you have used it ;).

I have all of her gift cards scanned into the photobucket link in my signature, so if you want to take a look and see if she needs the one(s) that you have that would be great! They are separated into various categories so it is a very easy bucket to navigate.

Thank you for the read!
Tim

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
I have a couple from Outback Steakhouse and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse...I can send them along if she needs them...but I gotta have my NY Strip first :)

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have a generic Best Buy card (the one that looks like a blue tag) and also will have a AAA one soon.

Cool, definitely would like to get those. What can I find for you?

I got a few for Christmas. I will try to remember to keep them after they are used and then Ill send 'em your way.

Thanks Steffan! LMK if I can find you something in return.

Tim, I've got some random ones lying around. I'll see what I have and let you know - most have money on them, but I think a few were used.

Great! Just LMK.

Hey Tim,
I have been saving a bunch for your daughter. I will put about 15 or so in the mail today. Enjoy.

Wow, thank you so much!

I have a couple from Outback Steakhouse and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse...I can send them along if she needs them...but I gotta have my NY Strip first :)

Thanks Pete! You know, there's an Outback in Louisville so I could take that steak off of your hands! ;)

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have 4 different Wendy's cards, one Target card and one Lowe's card.

I don't see the KFC card I sent a while back. Did it not arrive?

Hmm, I just went through all her gift cards and there was not a KFC one in the bunch. I don't remember her getting one either, and I scan them in as soon as I get them. Lost in the mail I guess?? I appreciate you sending her one, even if it never arrived!

Don't worry about it. I think I can absorb the cost of a stamp or two.:) I will probably use them in a couple of weeks, then they will head your direction.

Thanks, we both appreciate it!

I have 2 ebay $25 ones and my dad has 10 $50 ones I could see if he wants to get rid of.. lmk
Chris

Chris,

She actually has a $50 already, and I just got a $25 one for Christmas that I will be adding to her collection. Thank you for the post, though.