Do you like to write?

Taliasen

5.00 star(s)
As I hope all of you know I am a staff writer for Baseballdigest.com
I recently got promoted to content editor.

We are looking to add more content writers.

First and foremost, web only content writing is unpaid, but they do compensate for anything that makes it to the print mag.

I would like one article per week.

You could write about pretty much anything, baseball cards, collecting, autographs, the state of the hobby, memorabilia, as long as it is related to baseball.

We have a goal to have at least one writer covering every major league team by the end of the year. we only cover 5 teams regularly now. We actually have a couple of writers covering the Yankes/Mets each so we really want to get more teams represented.

We also like coverage of minor league teams.

We have had pretty good success getting our writers press credentials for minor league game and marginal success getting creds for the major clubs.

If you write mostly about collecting, cards, the hobby, or baseball card box reviews, you will be working with me as your editor. Any articles you write about teams or the history of baseball would probably go to the assignment editor

I am not looking for novel length articles. Most of mine are one page single spaced length in Word. Every article is required to have at least one relevant picture.

We would set you up with a writer account in Wordpress. The trickiest thing there is attaching the pics. What I do is write the article first in Word and then copy/past it into Wordpress.

That is most of the basics for now. If you are still interested or have any questions please let me know. Or go ahead and draft up some copy for me to review!

Tal

Taliasen

5.00 star(s)
All PM's returned. I am still looking for writers to cover major and minor league teams for baseballdigest.com. I am specifically looking for a few people for my team to cover the hobby, collecting, cards, memorabilia etc.

Tal