Does anyone have a 2018 Topps Update or Chrome Juan Soto RC for sale/trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry...buddy....busy working on trades and buying stuff....Later tonight..I'll have time...if I find any extras...(sold most of them) as there not in order so..its possilbe I make have one.....Looking for 2020 Topps Update gold...I have a thread on the set building section....Post 69 has the list. Happy Holidays, David

Hi Buddy! I had an extra ..sold about 10 of his U-300 months ago and 4 of his Chrome HMT and one of his Chrome PSA-10...took in lots of money on that one.....Let me know the 2020 Topps gold updates you find..must be on my wantlist...Set building section on post 69 is the wantlist. Its his 2018 Topps Update Juan Soto Nationals U-300. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Stay safe and warm! Also sold two of his 2020 Topps Update U-300 gold serial to 2020.....his gold were being sold for about $350.00 to $400.00 per card!

Okay..list has been updated.....need 20, 70, 91, 108, 238, 278 from your list.....four more that I need will work for the trade. Best regards, David

Alright David, I am on it. Going out with the family today to do some fun things while our son is home, but I will keep snooping around to see if I can come up with 4 more you need. Please bear with me. Thanks, Tony.
Have fun.....don't worry...holding the Juan Soto for you and only you. Best regards, David