DON’T BREAK THESE SPORTS CARD COLLECTING RULES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaxbraves

HOF
5.00 star(s)
This is a nice article I found on the internet. I wish everyone would follow them especially when it comes to using scotch tape.

Last edited:
I follow the majority of his rules for many years....Instead of tape...I use the safe rubber bands (made in the USA). I almost always take last remaining cards from an open box.....but I have been know to leave one! Almost the same story with 2008 UD heroes box.....kept telling my hobby store to get a box and I would take most of the packs.....they finally got one box. I got off of work and drop by the store...and they only had 8 packs lefted!! Brought them.....and pulled at the store...a 2008 UD Heroes Red Ken Griffey Jr. auto 08/10!!! High price cards on trades always use DC on them.....Contest cards use dc and just this month insurance......Merry Christmas and stay safe! David

This is a nice article I found on the internet. I wish everyone would follow them especially
the it comes to using scotch tape.

Great article friend, thanks for posting!!

Merry Christmas!

Kevin

This is a nice article I found on the internet. I wish everyone would follow them especially when it comes to using scotch tape.

In your rule uses of painters tape I found one even better the uses of paper surgical tape not stickiness at all and easier to remove.