Dr. Pepper Heritage

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
Have you guys seen this? They did Pepsi and Mountain Dew Throwback last year and it was great...this year they are doing "Heritage" and it's packaged in the old school boxes and everything...they look cool...but, the Dr. Pepper is amazing...I forget from time to time how much better real suger is vs. corn syrup...smooth...and no slime left when your done....ahhh...I wish they would keep this stuff around instead of just making it limited edition...stop reading this and go get some now.

http://www.bevreview.com/2009/12/14/coming-soon-heritage-dr-pepper-with-sugar/

ok everyone still reading...sing...I'm a pepper, you're a pepper...wouldn't you like to be a pepper to...be a pepper...drink dr. pepper....lol.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Going to a market right now...I'll see if they have a Dr. Pepper Heritage....probably not coming to California ! Best regards, David

indigo27

5.00 star(s)
There was a Pepsi "throwback" version as well, and it was awesome. Unfortunately, it didn't last long on store shelves.

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
they have Mtn Dew and Pepsi back out now...Dr Pepper is the new addition...you have to be in an area where Pepsi bottles the Dr Pepper though...it's sold by both Coke and Pepsi depending on your area...so kinda oddball in that respect.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
looks like my Fresno...may not have it or it could be stores that I visted don't carry it. Best regards, David

deaconblues63

5.00 star(s)
This is something we have in the North Texas area, but it is known as Dublin Dr Pepper.

It's manufactured in Dublin, Texas, about 100 miles southwest of the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Although they don't distribute it here, it is readily available from secondary sources, at a healthy markup. I bought a six pack of 10 oz bottles to celebrate the New Year and that cost about $6, as opposed to the normal price of $2 for 6 twelve ounce cans.

It's very, very good though and worth seeking out if you enjoy Dr Pepper.

Michael

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
David, if you can't find any i will send you some....let me know.

and Michael...it's the same thing...a few indy distros were making it...oddly enough a lot of the Mexican versions of our American soft drinks still use pure cane sugar...ever go to Mexico and get a Coke? good stuff.

Coke needs to bring back Coke II and do a "Throwback or Heritage" version of their stuff...I bet Cherry Coke would be awesome with real sugar.