Duke wins the NCCA men brasketball title!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Duke 68 and Wisconsin 63! Best regards, David

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Blech! Can't wait for Dook to actually get seeded properly and make it through a tough bracket to win.

It was painfully obvious that Wisconsin had used up all their good fortune in getting past Carolina (4)..than Arizona (2)..than Kentucky (overall #1) before getting to Dook. Dook beat Utah (5). Gonzaga (worst #2 seed) and than Mich St. (7) before getting to the championship game - tough road for the boys from Durham.

It was only a matter of time before Wisconsin started clanking them from the outside and Dook was the beneficiary again.

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
Blech! Can't wait for Dook to actually get seeded properly and make it through a tough bracket to win.

It was painfully obvious that Wisconsin had used up all their good fortune in getting past Carolina (4)..than Arizona (2)..than Kentucky (overall #1) before getting to Dook. Dook beat Utah (5). Gonzaga (worst #2 seed) and than Mich St. (7) before getting to the championship game - tough road for the boys from Durham.

It was only a matter of time before Wisconsin started clanking them from the outside and Dook was the beneficiary again.
Can't really argue with this!

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)

Dont forget there were some questionable calls by the zebras and i am saying this from a coach,s point of view not a fan

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Dont forget there were some questionable calls by the zebras and i am saying this from a coach,s point of view not a fan
I wasn't going to bring that up, lest I be accused of being a Carolina homer. Wisconsin fans can't complain about it, because they got a MONSTER non-call on the shot clock violation against Kentucky. But the rest of the nation who doesn't like Dook, can point it out again that K gets all, REPEAT ALL, the calls.

When K started in the ACC, he whined and moaned about how Dean Smith/UNC got all the calls. Shocking, now that he is the senior coach in the ACC, he doesn't see himself as the coach who gets all the calls, especially all his little flopping minions. I also believe that K whined about one and dones and Kentucky and how they were ruining college hoops..hmmmm...how many one and dones at Dook this year K? Two maybe three. Biggest hypocrite in sports right now.

Sponsors