E-Mail Successes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey guys, I have done a lot of research lately for Email TTMs, I use to be huge in the TTM world a couple years back, got Bjorn Borg, Roger Federer, and other popular names. However, I haven't done many recently. I have e-mailed numerous players through websites and others and am not having much luck. All of this is for a fund raising event held for the 12u Young York Revolution baseball team. I am not doing this to be greedy for myself, this is to help the kids. I am looking for all former/current pro athletes e-mails. I have e-mailed every member on the list that I did not have. I need help guys, I realize this maybe asking a lot but I am just looking for help. If anyone could please PM any of the addresses that they would not post, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Sawyer

Hey guys, I have done a lot of research lately for Email TTMs, I use to be huge in the TTM world a couple years back, got Bjorn Borg, Roger Federer, and other popular names. However, I haven't done many recently. I have e-mailed numerous players through websites and others and am not having much luck. All of this is for a fund raising event held for the 12u Young York Revolution baseball team. I am not doing this to be greedy for myself, this is to help the kids. I am looking for all former/current pro athletes e-mails. I have e-mailed every member on the list that I did not have. I need help guys, I realize this maybe asking a lot but I am just looking for help. If anyone could please PM any of the addresses that they would not post, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Sawyer

In all honesty you are probably better off trying to find a former athlete that lives in the area that may be willing to do a free signing with all the money going towards the team then hoping on email returns of most likely not "big ticket" items or even possibly auto pens or pre prints

In all honesty you are probably better off trying to find a former athlete that lives in the area that may be willing to do a free signing with all the money going towards the team then hoping on email returns of most likely not "big ticket" items or even possibly auto pens or pre prints

Believe it or not, We have had alot of luck. Jerry Azumah, Jeff Ruland, and Brian Propp are sending some signed items, Rex Walters and Coach K should be sending some items also, and we have already gotten items from John Scully, Dick Drago, and a signed baseball of the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees. Needless to say, we have done well, but we need as many as possible.

e-mail is a great way to get some autos... over the past 6-7 years, I've gotten over 2,500 autos back just by sending e-mails (not much recently though as i havent had much time), so good luck with your search seauandrese

e-mail is a great way to get some autos... over the past 6-7 years, I've gotten over 2,500 autos back just by sending e-mails (not much recently though as i havent had much time), so good luck with your search seauandrese

I appreciate it. If you have any emails you wouldn't mind sharing, PM me. Thanks.

Forgive me for being behind on the times, but what do you guys write to these different people?

Aside from a reasoning for the autograph, maybe a share a memory form said team/person or ?

Just wondering, as I have just stumbled into this new world of autograph requests.

anyone got any new email addys have not done anyin A few months need some new ones to send to..