eBay Affiliate Link

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I figured I'd start a new thread for this. If you are anticipating an eBay purchase, regardless of the price, I would appreciate it if you'd get to eBay by clicking the image below. By doing this, I'll get a small percentage of the sale, all of which goes towards helping pay for the cost of the Bench server, advertising, and software licensing costs.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Mike, I post a good number of auctions. But maybe it would be possible to put this emblem in each auction thread? Everyone.

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Mike, I post a good number of auctions. But maybe it would be possible to put this emblem in each auction thread?

Just post the links in your threads as usual. I've already installed a script that will automatically update those links to use the affiliate referrer. Also, the eBay link next to everyone's posts (if they have their eBay username filled out) is also already using the referrer.

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
Just made a nice little $55.00 purchase using the link.

I appreciate you keeping the lights on for us!

Thanks
Craig

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Mike, I have been putting the web address to my eBay posts as a way to get to my auctions. You can also get there by clicking on the ebay icon on the left side of each post. Does the referral work in both cases, or should everyone be clicking on the eBay Icon? Thanks. Dave

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Mike, I have been putting the web address to my eBay posts as a way to get to my auctions. You can also get there by clicking on the ebay icon on the left side of each post. Does the referral work in both cases, or should everyone be clicking on the eBay Icon? Thanks. Dave

The referral should be automatically added to all eBay links, including those within your posts. As long as you're posting links to eBay, directly, they should all be covered. Thanks!

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
I ended a streak of being out bid tonight. Truly appreciate what you're doing around here, Mike!

Thanks!
Craig

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I ended a streak of being out bid tonight. Truly appreciate what you're doing around here, Mike!

Thanks!
Craig

I appreciate your support, Craig. There are a LOT more updates coming! Some minor, some major, but hopefully all for the better.

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
Mike - You're welcome! Thank you! I know it's not much, but I was able to win another auction and paid with the link above. Have a good one!

Thanks again!
Craig

*Got another win today!

Last edited: