eBay Auction Listing Hilarity!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Let's not forget that there is a $1 fee for local pick up only. thanks for the link to a real winner

I had noticed the local pickup only too. I didn't see that he has another just as rediculous, maybe more so
(if you don't want to click through I've copied the text below the link):

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOPPS-STADIUM-C...662?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33627ca7b6

TOPPS STADIUM CLUB -KEN GRIFFEY DUG0UT DIRT-SERIES 1994
GET THE DUGOUT DIRT- {KEN GRIFFEY}-INFOCARD 4 OF 7 "TOPPS STADIUM CLUB" BE ONE OF THE LUCKY, TO HAVE THIS CARD.GREAT CONDITION.

These are simple info cards put several to a box, much like the current crop of info cards put out by Topps & Upper Deck promoting their website. They are just extra filler like card blanks.

okay thanks, thats what i thought when i saw the "pic" of the "card"...five bucks??***???sounds like one of those great craigslist ads :)

Jumped on there and added the seller to my saved sellers list on eBay.. waiting to see more of these rare one of a kind beauties to hit eBay!! ;)

Yeah, I've got several sets of them somewhere. Someone used them as a filler so the real cards wouldn't rattle around in the box. LMK if anyone wants them and I will try to find them.

Ray

PS Just got to keep my eye on this one. Who knows if it sells?