eBay free shipping is a joke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricky_mn

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
For the 2nd time in a week I had a eBay envelope show up damage and beat to hell and damage done to the card.i had a feeling it would happen when I seen it stuck in Las Vegas for a week and sure enough I was right

I feel your pain...........I gave up buying single cards I need on eBay...........It's really became a bitter joke............

What sucks is the ones I buy are lower number hall of Fame game used or autos and they end up damaged so there's one less on the market lol

Had the same thing happen...but with bubble envelope ...seller indicated non-machine on the bubble envelope and they (usps) ran it threw the machine.....crushed the top loader which damaged a 2008 UD Heroes black of Ken Griffey Jr. auto/patch serial to #25! (you can tell they ran it thru the machine....because it looks like someone ran over with car or truck!)....got my money back by filing for insurance claim....but I would rather have the card. One less ....only 24! Best regards, David

Yesterday, I received a Bryce Harper RC from 2012 Topps Heritage High Numbers. The post season release. It carries a nice price, but when I opened the package, the card was at the very top of the top loader, ready to peak out and get damaged. Fortunately the card is not damaged. I would think the opening of the top loader should have been taped. On a better note, I have been receiving small card lots in 25 count or larger plastic boxes. That will survive mailing unless the package gets crushed.