Ebay Motors?

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
Has anyone ever used Ebay Motors to sell a used car? If so, would you mind sharing your experience? Any tips or advice would also be welcomed and appreciated! We are thinking about selling a 1999 Pontiac Sunfire. I was curious if it would be a better route to go than the typical sign on the window deal.

Thanks
Craig

Jeffo65

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Sold a 1924 Model T with no problems at all. My father sells many auto related parts, including bodies and has had no major problems.

dad3309

5.00 star(s)
Sold a 66 Mustang a few months ago went smooth. Have some pics & list any flaws & pluses up front so there are no suprises to the buyer

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the info.

Myerburg311 - I haven't looked into all the details yet myself. I don't think it's as high a % though.

Thanks
Craig

Tankp

5.00 star(s)
Hell they accused me of buying a car. When I asked them for proof they could not give me one iota. They insisted I bought the car. They halted me from selling at the time I was doing pretty darn good. It took weeks they send me e-mails asking for $1600.00 dollars for this phantom card I didn't buy. I didn't even ask what kind of car it was. They didn't share that or any info. After several weeks they reinstated my account to sell or buy. No apology no nothing. I stopped doing anything on e-bay. Thought I would take this conversation into the dumps hahahaha Sorry guys and gals.

knightfam5

5.00 star(s)
I sold a car on there with no problems also. It was about 10 years ago though and the listing fee was a flat $40 but I'm sure it has changed since then. I don't remember what the final value fees were but I don't think it was all that bad or else I would have remembered. :) I got more for the car on eBay than I would have gotten anywhere else so I was happy.
-Keith