eBay question

pitt127

5.00 star(s)
I filed a case with the eBay Buyer Protection about a game that I won that would not play. eBay said that they would refund me and sent a message saying to login to PayPal to recieve my refund. When I looked at my online bank statement though, it did not show up. This is the first time that I have done this so I am not sure if I correctly "recieved my refund" or whatever. Can anyone help me?

timtomadp301

5.00 star(s)
Log into your paypal account and your money should be a credit in paypal. If you want to get the money back into your bank account you have to request for the money to be dispersed to that account.

Hope that's helpful

Dan

I filed a case with the eBay Buyer Protection about a game that I won that would not play. eBay said that they would refund me and sent a message saying to login to PayPal to recieve my refund. When I looked at my online bank statement though, it did not show up. This is the first time that I have done this so I am not sure if I correctly "recieved my refund" or whatever. Can anyone help me?

pitt127

5.00 star(s)
Log into your paypal account and your money should be a credit in paypal. If you want to get the money back into your bank account you have to request for the money to be dispersed to that account.

Hope that's helpful

Dan

Thanks Dan, I just went to the PayPal help section and it said that I might have to wait for it to clear with my bank before it shows up on my statement.