Ebay seller never to buy from ever!!

Tankp

5.00 star(s)
The seller's name is "VJPASCAL" He goes selling cards with creases in them and does not indicated it on the e-bay post something is wrong with the card. Then you tell him there is a problem he blows you off by saying he doesn't take any returns or give refunds. So I am here to post this as a warning to all benchies buy from him at your own risk.

This kind of thing is wrong on many levels. If I ever sold anything and you were not happy you could send it back to me for any reason. And I will give you back your money. I still believe a happy customer does return for more. But in this case no one will ever be happy about buying something that has a defect and no indication or warning of it. So VJPASCAL is some one you stay away from period.
Thank you very much.
Tankp

bubby01

5.00 star(s)
Ebay is getting out of control. Been buying my stuff from the trading
boards as of late. You should file a claim with ebay if you have'nt
already.

Tankp

5.00 star(s)
Complaint as been filed. Negative feedback left. But just trying to look out for the people not aware of this kind of pond scum that lurks in the dark.

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
If you get something that has a defect that wasn't mentioned in the auction, file a Paypal claim under "Item not as described" and tell them what the defect was. They will usually rule in your favor.

Thanks for the heads-up about this guy though.