Ebay

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
Recently i had 4 2009 Topps Updates SP's listed on Ebay to make it easier apon myself to just scan all four cards together normally i would scan each card seperately but this time decided to scan all four together-I sold a Babe Ruth SP for $8.95 received payment and mailed the card buyer received the card without any problems-Got an email from the buyer saying they thought they were getting all 4 cards-Were in my item description does it say the price was four all 4 cards ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...20&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123#ht_500wt_937

Here is my take look at picture but don't read title and item description buy card

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Common practice is to mention in the description that the auction is for the card in the title ONLY when you have multiple items pictured, however I would not expect to get more than the Ruth as a buyer.

phillie49er

4.90 star(s)
I think you will be fine against any claims but most sellers will put in the description that buyer will only receive card listed in title to eliminate this sort of situation. Buyer is trying to get something for nothing or a knucklehead. Just an opinion though.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
I second what has already been said.

Here is my take look at picture but don't read title and item description buy card

I recently had a problem with a buyer for the opposite reason. When I mentioned to them that they could see the "problem" in the picture, which is why I provide a high quality scan in case I miss something, they said "oh, didn't look at pic, just read the title".

JamesNevans

5.00 star(s)
Cut from your auction description:

AUCTION IS FOR A 2009 BABE RUTH (REDSOX) TOPPS UPDATES SP #UH330-ITEM IS IN NRMT/MT CONDITION

It's for "A 2009 BABE RUTH...", not it INCLUDES "A 2009 BABE RUTH...", also an indication of a single card, "ITEM IS" is not "ITEMS ARE"

Do try to explain the situation to him tactfully as you don't want an undeserved negative. I would also try to find some closed auctions to support your price so he feels like he still got a good deal even if he failed to read the specifics.

jdshuskers

5.00 star(s)
While I agree that a simple line in the auction stating it was only for the card in the title would have probably avoided this problem, I don't think any reasonable person could possibly think all four cards were included. If you think this guy might cause a problem, I would suggest offering him a chance to return the card (shipping on his dime) for a refund and getting your eBay fees back for the auction. You should be able to relist it and sell it for just as much. Good luck, Jeremy