Eddy's Annual Yahoo League NO KEEPERS (Discussion thread)

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
League settings
6x6
Head-to-Head
12 teams total
Changes from traditional 5x5 leagues:
Quality Starts will replace Wins
Net Steels will replace Steels
On Base Percentage will replace BA
Added Ks for Hitters
Added K/9 for Pitchers

Live Draft
Sun Mar 9 5:00pm PDT (8pm Eastern)
Snake Format

Entry fee
1 certified auto of $15 bv or more baseball ONLY. We have a thread for BV help in the league forum. No GU unless it's an Auto/Gu. Please reply if you are interested and are sure you can find a $15 BV auto card.

Prize breakdown
1st-around 60% of BV
2nd-around 25% of BV
3rd-around 15% of BV

Prize(s) will be mailed out after the conclusion of the regular season, AND when I have the $ to do it. Sometimes it takes a few weeks so I appreciate your patience.

Worldwideed-Bluth Hop-ons-2012 Bowman Platinum jsy/auto Jesus Montero AR-JMO---$20.00-in hand
Mm1sub-Feller’s Fellas-2007 SP Authentic By The Letter rookie Signature "A" Danny Putnam auto #'ed 66/75---in hand
Easymike-Hit the fat one-2002 Sweet Spot #135 Luis Ugueto T1 AU RC- in hand
Liberatemadness-Madness-2013 Topps Archives Gregg Jefferies-- in hand
DaSoxFan-DaSoxFan- 2002 Donruss Studio Private Signings RED Joe Crede #26 227/250 $15-in hand
Bjbsue-War Eagles-Co-Signers McCarthy/Duke Dual-Inhand
cdahlk2001-CheeseCurds-2004 Upper Deck Legends Brian Downing Auto-in hand
jaxbraves-jaxbraves2-2012 Topps Museum Collection Archival Autographs #RR Ricky Romero ---$15.00- in hand
anglinomics- Anglinomics -2001 Fleer Autographics Silver #83 Matt Riley $15.00-in hand
Drpid- Tallahassee Donkeys- 2005 Leaf Autograph Red 020/100 Jeff Suppan - in hand
FATDOG333-Waldo Wobblers-2013 Bowman Chrome Jeurys Familia AU Blue Refractor /250 -in hand
valediction-Lou Gehrig's Dizzies-2003 Topps Mark Prior Au-in hand

Last edited:

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
That was the proposed change, but I went with K/9 instead. I explained my reasoning here http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo...05002226-ab74ddca-c427-475c-90ec-54715e115213

I personally don't see any logic in including Wins as a pitching category. You need Runs to win games and pitchers can't score runs. Just because it's more traditional doesn't mean that we will be using it. Strikeouts per nine innings or K/9 is at least something in the pitchers control.

For hitters I added Ks as a stat so it's now a 6x6 league.

Last edited:

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Hey Ed, let me know if the following card meets the requirement. If it does go ahead and post it up:

2007 SP Authentic By The Letter rookie Signature "A" Danny Putnam auto #'ed 66/75

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
The following card is posted up and will be mailed out tomorrow afternoon:

2007 SP Authentic By The Letter rookie Signature "A" Danny Putnam auto #'ed 66/75 BV 15.00

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
Sorry I have not yet made a decision on Keepers. I can't seem to find the information on Yahoo about it.
Hopefully before the end of the weekend.

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
I hate to do that after being so ardent that I was going to but Yahoo is not as clear as I would like them to be on this, and I don't want to get it wrong.
Everyone please adjust your draft prep to reflect this change. NO KEEPERS.

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
Ok that is very concerning because I changed it and and it shows the 9th in several places for me. Can you describe where you saw it said the 21st for us.
Here a some screen grabs of what I'm seeing.

jaxbraves

5.00 star(s)
Ok that is very concerning because I changed it and and it shows the 9th in several places for me. Can you describe where you saw it said the 21st for us.
Here a some screen grabs of what I'm seeing.

Sorry wrong league. This one is on the 9th of March. I am in another league leagues in which
the draft day may change.