End of the week returns.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t.rooster

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hello folks, Fri and Sat yielded these returns to help me on my set collections:
Dave Rosello signed my '74 RC as well as a '76 & '78.
Leon Hooten signed my '77 RC.
In my quest to keep up with Dan, for my '79 collection I had a return from Pete Broberg, Ken Holtzman, Darold Knowles, Ed Ott, Tom Murphy, Ken Singleton (+'85 Topps), Bob Shirley (+'85 Topps), Ken Forsch (+'85 Topps), and Don Robinson (+'85 Topps). I was glad to finally get my ttm to Mr. Robinson after a RTS stopped me in my tracks momentarily, he must have really liked the drawing I made of him as he included a Fleer AS 1989 36of44 card signed.... happy returns to all of you!

Congrats on your 79s. Holtzman was a tough one for me. It was cool to get him since he is is one of a few Cubs from his era that were really outstanding. He and Jenkins were really special.

Congrats on your 79s. Holtzman was a tough one for me. It was cool to get him since he is is one of a few Cubs from his era that were really outstanding. He and Jenkins were really special.

Holtzman can be fickle..... it's taken me three years feeding him one card at a time & not getting them all back either, and now I'm one '78 card away from having all his '70s cards signed. I was a big A's fan back when he was pitching for Oakland and I've always liked him.