End of the week tally....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t.rooster

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Got back cards from Ray Burris & Craig Mitchell, all unsigned.....
Carroll Hardy signed a 63 Topps....
Doug Jones signed a '90 Donruss for the collection and a '88 Fleer RC (for trade)
David Green signed a '85 Topps for the project also joined by Lynn Jones along with an '81 Topps for that project. I took the time to make a drawing of Lynn on the envelope since he is not the most reliable signer. He returned the signed cards with a personal note asking me if I would be available to do more drawings for him. I think that could be fun......

Got back cards from Ray Burris & Craig Mitchell, all unsigned.....
Carroll Hardy signed a 63 Topps....
Doug Jones signed a '90 Donruss for the collection and a '88 Fleer RC (for trade)
David Green signed a '85 Topps for the project also joined by Lynn Jones along with an '81 Topps for that project. I took the time to make a drawing of Lynn on the envelope since he is not the most reliable signer. He returned the signed cards with a personal note asking me if I would be available to do more drawings for him. I think that could be fun......

Cool, always awesome to have personal contact more than just a signature! Congrats, would love to see some of your drawings if you can post, or have them elsewhere on the web!

Congrats. Last I heard, Burris will sign for a donation for Care Packages for a deployed family member, (nephew I believe.) That was a bit ago though.