fan packs - TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I got a little bored at work a couple weeks ago and decided to send emails out to all the American based NBA & NHL franchises asking about fan packs.

I was going to wait until I saw 5 or 6 come back in and than start a running update of what came in. But based on the one that came in today, I will start right now...

The Washington Wizards may have a less than stellar on court performance, but they sent out one of the best fan packs I have ever seen:

20 pocket schedules
1 pencil
1 pen
1 key chain
2 5 x 7 magnet schedules
2 tattoo stickers
1 XL t shirt with their new logo emblazoned on it 'big things are coming'

Good work by them for fan relations!

3/12 - Houston Rockets:
2 pocket schedules
2 game tickets Game #19 - 2/28 v. Raptors & Game #21 - 3/4 v. Clippers

3/12 - San Jose Sharks:
1 pocket schedule
1 magnet
1 sticker
3 temporary tattoos
4 4 x 6 player cards - Ryane Clowe, Logan Couture, Dan Boyle, Marc-Edouard Vlasic
1 - 4 x 6 'This is Sharks Territory' Card

3/22 - Detroit Red Wings:
1 temporary tattoo
1 sticker
1 magnet
1 post note pad

3/23 - Detroit Pistons:
2 pocket schedules
1 8 x 10 pic of Brandon Knight
1 8 1/2 x 11 pic of Joe Dumars

Last edited:
Awesome, what e-mail did you use for the Wizards?? I want to send to them for the shirt if nothing else :D

**Just sent my request to the Wizards...hoping to hear back! :D

Last edited:
wow, they sent tickets!!!

are the addresses in the TTM link on the bench? i'd like to start emailing some also.

thanx,
paul

Not live game tickets - they look to be left over tickets from games already played.

None of the addresses are posted. Most teams have a 'contact us' tab on their websites, that is what I used.

aaah ok, i'll have to start site sniping, lol

any significance with the tickets? did they play the bulls, was jordan on the bill? you know, important stuff, lol

thanx,
paul

Cool stuff!

I see you tried the American based teams. Don't be afraid of trying the foreign ones either! I had successes a few years ago from teams in the CFL, Canadian NHL and junior hockey teams, NFL Europe when it existed, and even a few European soccer teams and an Australian Football League team (Collingwood Magpies).

I received a fan pack from the Washington Wizards today.

Included:

1 pencil
1 pen
2 lanyards
1 tattoo sticker
1 XL red t-shirt with their new logo
summer camp information