Fare Thee Well

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My friends, a heartfelt and sincere thanks to you for so many great years of collecting! It's time for me to fly now, I just don't have the time anymore and with 3 small children, I just don't have time for collecting anymore. It's been awesome getting to know so many of you. God bless each of you and your families today and always, and in the words of the old Irish blessing "may you know nothing but happiness from this day forward! "

Kevin

Kevin -
We'll miss you, but collecting runs in the blood. I expect to see you back sometime in the future.

Kevin:
Understand, but sorry to hear. Enjoy your time with your family and friends. If time and interest allow, perhaps you will return.
God Bless.
Boots

Sorry to hear this, I just completed a trade with you today!! We hope you come back one day.

Kevin, thanks for all the good trades....hope you come back and get a couple more points, you belong in the HOF.

Oh geez, I'm sorry that I did not see this until just now. Better late than never, I guess.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are leaving The Bench. Your contests were the most fun and I am really going to miss them. Where else could you talk about John Havlicek, Clifford Ray, the 1985 Bears, Mongo McMichael, Dan Hampton' hair, the number of Illini in the pro football Hall of Fame, JoJo White and Ralph Taeger all in one thread??

Oh Yes, and Bob "Butterbean" Love also. I still have his autograph that I won in one of your contests. It is not going anywhere as it is in my PC.

Enjoy the time with your family and I hope you are able to make a cameo appearance from time to time on The Bench. You will be missed!

Oh geez, I'm sorry that I did not see this until just now. Better late than never, I guess.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are leaving The Bench. Your contests were the most fun and I am really going to miss them. Where else could you talk about John Havlicek, Clifford Ray, the 1985 Bears, Mongo McMichael, Dan Hampton' hair, the number of Illini in the pro football Hall of Fame, JoJo White and Ralph Taeger all in one thread??

Oh Yes, and Bob "Butterbean" Love also. I still have his autograph that I won in one of your contests. It is not going anywhere as it is in my PC.

Enjoy the time with your family and I hope you are able to make a cameo appearance from time to time on The Bench. You will be missed!

I will second this sentiment... One of the best things about The Bench is the conversation that can take place in the threads.

I can relate to the family - when I first signed up, I did my intro post and than don't think I came back for a year. Who knew that taking care of a kid would consume more than 24 hours a day.... Hopefully you will stop in occasionally to say hello to everyone and hop back full time when schedules permit.

Thanks for all the kind words my friends, I am touched! My first time stopping back for a cameo, or a "cup of coffee" as they say in MLB! Hope everyone is well, and I may stop back a time or two over the summer....just resigned from a ****** job and am starting an awesome new one tomorrow, 10 month school social work contract, so will have some work days over the summer, but hoping things do slow down just a tad.

Hope you are all well, God's greatest blessings on everyone!

Kevin

sad to see you go. come back and just go on a few times. it's always great to just enjoy what you can and then leave the rest if you don't have time. being fully invested = hard work