Fatheads.. FREE

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Read the fine print a Fat Head Jr. $40 value....not the full size $100 version.

I guess if your going to buy the game, might as well get something for nothing.

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Wow, those things are $100 a pop?? I can't imagine anyone outside of a teenager living at home buying those, unless you have a nice basement or own a bar or something. Limited customer base I would think. I know if I brought one home my wife would laugh me out of the house.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Wow, those things are $100 a pop?? I can't imagine anyone outside of a teenager living at home buying those, unless you have a nice basement or own a bar or something. Limited customer base I would think. I know if I brought one home my wife would laugh me out of the house.
Oh yeah...$100. I'm sure if you shop around you can get them cheaper. I picked up the Barry Sanders full sized last year thru NFL.com. I only did that because I got a $100 GC for NFL.com for buying a samsung tv. It's still rolled up in the box it came in.....I remember answering the door and the UPS guy telling me "Dude, You got a FATHEAD!!!"

75zito

5.00 star(s)
They gave away Jose Reyes bobbleheads 2 years ago.. I will probably get the Zito jr. just to have it.. but it def. is not going up in my "bachelor pad"!! lol

Christopher

Sponsors