Favorite Current TV Comedy

tribefan

5.00 star(s)
Anytime a politician speaks... so ridiculously silly!

(Actually... no laughing matter.)

basebal1fan

5.00 star(s)
My favorite right now would have to be Modern Family. If you've seen it, it's just hilarious! :D :D

loftheb

5.00 star(s)
Scrubs is on the typical last legs for a sit-com, but the writing is still great and the core actors can make me laugh out loud once an episode.

ragtop12

5.00 star(s)
Tough call, so will give top 3...

1) Big Bang Theory
2) Modern Family
3) How I Met Your Mother

and for re-runs
King of Queens
Still Standing

I watch too much tv, lol

rynofan23

5.00 star(s)
My co-workers and I had this conversation a few days ago. There really hasn't been a comedy that I've followed since the Family Matters, Growing Pains, Different Strokes, etc. days. I watched Seinfeld and Friends, but I did not follow them like the 80's-90's shows. The "funniest" show I probably watch now is psych.

Tai

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
I like Everybody Hates Chris...but it's an old show...new to me though. lol...didn't catch it until Nick started showing it at night...I don't get whatever network carried it before I guess?

tribefan

5.00 star(s)
Everyone Loves Raymond - it's not current but can be found just about everyday on some channel.

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
My wife and I LOVE South Park..................Rude, crude, and totally blasphemous.....................Hope the never stop making new one!

Mike

dankir96

5.00 star(s)
I don't really watch tv except for sports and reality shows, but...

I'm not sure if it's still on the air, but I liked 'Til Death with Brad Garrett & Joely Fisher.

criollos

5.00 star(s)
I like MODERN FAMILY, but still watch re-runs of SEINFELD, KING OF QUEENS, and CHEERS if I can.

Sponsors