Feeling a bit duped.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
Well, my son today complained of a sore throat. So while waiting to get in at the Take Care Clinic at Walgreens, we decide to walk the isles. In the toy isle, they have some baseball and football cards. You know the ones, packaged by a secondary company, and it is 75 cards inside the plastic with 4 fairly decent cards showing for $3.99. Well, just looking at them thinking "man, I wish I could sell my stuff for this price", there is one package that has a really thick card in it and has a sticker on the plastic stating "Includes 1 Helmet Card". The others say things like 10 rookies and different things, but this is the only one that says

helmet%20sticker.jpg

and the second card inside, hidden by another card is really, really thick. So I figure you know what, I will bite and see, because I have a few "helmet" cards that have facemasks and such. Guaranteed hit I figure. Get home, cut the plastic open, and boom, my helmet card.....

green%20bay%20gamers.jpg

Needless to say, I am not in anyway impressed with Excell's marketing strategy. But hey, I did get a bunch of 1990 Fleer and Topps cards, along with the modern cards were 5x Matt Leinhart (3 of the same card), LOL. But hey, if anyone can use the Green Bay Gamers card, it is 17/24. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.