Fernando Tatis Jr. RC Prism Refractor for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggun61

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have a Nice 19 Topps Chrome #203 Fernando Tatis Jr RC Prism Refractor.Wants on Trade Page Link or Will Also Look, LMK Jeff

carltons gone and you aren't looking up the correct sandberg card

the key is make sure you type "reprint" in,as you see on the card

I Am Sorry But That is the Only 2011 60 Diamond Auto, Not Sure What You are Looking at? A Mag.?

opg
this is what you are booking-
6wc53r09x450.jpg
beleive me i've had both sandberg versions
please see the psa description on this koufax and note "reprint" ,that's what you must type in on opg to get the correct card "2011 toops anniversary reprint sandberg"
2011 Topps 60th ann. reprint autos sandy koufax

0iy9ip5f.jpg

yes it looks like its on card auto , i do not see a sticker, let's see what else i can add, i believe i have some cubs gu's in my pc ,like maddux,sandberg and i beleive a banks , were you interested in the dawson autos?

Not To Intrested in GU, What about the Dawson Museum Auto $25.00 & the 14 Topps High Tek Tom Glavine Auto $25.00?

is the tatis in great condition , like nrmt? quick question , while i'm getting the glavine out ,is your jo adell topps '86 black auto from topps update ? or regular topps?

Tatis Looks NRMT To Me, I am no Grader But Looks Good, The Adell is Regular Topps.

ok sounds good i think we have a trade, thanks for your patience
i found the glavine,it's always the last place i look ,lol

tatis 2019 topps chrome prism refractor #203
for
2011 Topps diamond anniv. reprint auto sandberg auto10/60
2019 topps museum collection archival auto copper /50
14 Topps High Tek Tom Glavine Auto

ps- do you know the bv on the adell?

No Problem, The Same With Me! The Adell is $250.00, If Good on Our Trade Please Post, Thanks Jeff

i will post it up
i have this also

2013 Topps Archives Gold #161 Anthony Rizzo /199​

looks like a refractor bv $8
i like the 2021 Topps Chrome #109 Joey Bart Pink Refractor bv$10
i could throw in some sandbergs or cubs cards if you are good with it,jus let me know if you prefer older cubs or some newer stuff