Finally another delivery at my Target! Picked up one blaster (patch card) and lefted 11 blasters behind!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pack 2: T-52 Max Scherzer Nationals and Ryan Mountcastle RC Orioles base card 143. Pack 3: T-52 Bo Bichette Blue Jays and 1986 35th Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Blue Jays.

Pack 4: HR Challenge unused Yordan Alvarez Astros and T-52 Fernando Tatis Jr. Padres. Pack 5: T-52 Christian Yelich Brewers and Topps throught the years Clayton Kershaw.

2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-25 Gleyber Torres $6.00 If you still have this one....I need it for my 2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team set. Let me know. Best regards, David

I should have it. I'll double check tonight when I get home... Thanks.
Okay....You can post it once you confirm that u have it or let me know if u don't have the time and I'll be glad to post it for us...u can go the pwe route...I'll have to go the bubble envelope route to protect the patch. Best regards, David

I do, but I actually found a blaster last night, and pulled the banks. And you should know the banks books at 40$.

Hi David! Nice pulls. Thank you very much for the package of the game used cards yesterday!

If you would like to trade the Mountcastle Rookie, I would like it as well!
I ordered three target mega boxes of 2021 Topps that are expected to arrive Tuesday.
Are you looking for anything out of them?

Thanks,
Zach

Hi David! Nice pulls. Thank you very much for the package of the game used cards yesterday!

If you would like to trade the Mountcastle Rookie, I would like it as well!
I ordered three target mega boxes of 2021 Topps that are expected to arrive Tuesday.
Are you looking for anything out of them?

Thanks,
Zach
Sure...I still an extra Mountcastle rookie for trade....Looking for the 2021 Topps Chrome -52's...theres about 2 of the chrome per blaster box (if it has 24 packs). Good luck with your Boxes! Best regards, David

Sure...I still an extra Mountcastle rookie for trade....Looking for the 2021 Topps Chrome -52's...theres about 2 of the chrome per blaster box (if it has 24 packs). Good luck with your Boxes! Best regards, David
I'll let you know what I find. Thanks