Follow up on your trades

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Hey group,

Please try and follow up on your old trades, if you get the cards reply to the trades post.

We have a few old trades, that I'm sure both parties have received their cards.

Please try and keep this section clean.

Thanks,

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Please check your old ongoing trades and PM or EMAIL the other trader asking that they reply. I would like to clear up some of these old trades.

Easiest way to check you indivdual trades is:

Scroll to the bottom and type the first 5 letters in your screen name add an * to the end in the search box. This will bring up every possible post in theis section that has to do with you.

Do not reply to the post asking for the other member to reply, you will have better success if you PM or email him a link to the trade post.

Thanks,
Peter

TribeBuckeyeFan

4.90 star(s)
Pete - I've got a couple old trades in there that I posted in recently asking you to clear up (other membe suspended, etc.). Can you search for my trades to see which one's I'm referring to?

JamesNevans

5.00 star(s)
type the first 5 letters in your screen name add an *

James* I've been doing that for a while since people will either put a space or misspell my last name. It helps those who may not have followed up if you send an e-mail or PM with the link to the trade for their ease of posting.

YankeeBob63

5.00 star(s)
Don't forget to follow-up on your trades.

As Peter stated earlier in this thread...

Easiest way to check you indivdual trades is:

Scroll to the bottom and type the first 5 letters in your screen name add an * to the end in the search box. This will bring up every possible post in THIS section that has to do with you.

I was just looking over some of the old trades posted here. Wow! There's a few from Feb. 2003 still in here.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/theb...c&sortfield=lastpost&perpage=40&pagenumber=25

Meadvillemike

Please help me I am trying to find my trade so as to reply in a positive fashion to it . Do I look under ongoing trades and keep going till I find it or is ther a quicker way . thanks for the help

Meadvillemike

found trade

Ihave found my trade thanks to your help in typing the 5 letters plus the* now I need to know if what I did was correct. I left a reply that the trade was complete and done very well. Is that ALL? I want to do this correct so as to continue trading and building up a solid reputation. Thanks again

YankeeBob63

5.00 star(s)
Re: found trade

Meadvillemike said:
Ihave found my trade thanks to your help in typing the 5 letters plus the* now I need to know if what I did was correct. I left a reply that the trade was complete and done very well. Is that ALL? I want to do this correct so as to continue trading and building up a solid reputation. Thanks again

Yes, you did everything correctly.

uglydog

Newbie here-

Just completed first trade!! Actually a sale. We both posted; Am i supposed to do something else?

thanks,

Mike