Football Lot F/T for baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey all, I went through a brief foray into football during the pandemic, but it’s not really my thing. I‘d like to trade all these cards in one go. I do not have current Beckett for football but at the time, BV for all the cards was $282. It may have gone up or down, I don’t know and don’t really care all that much to be honest! I just want to convert it into baseball which is my thing.

I’d like to trade it for one or two baseball cards with a BV in the $100-$200 range (whatever is best offer). I’d rather trade up and am willing to have you win the deal!

Please do NOT ask me to break up the lot as I don’t have the time or inclination to do so, I just want them gone as I’m trying to do some spring cleaning. If you see something you like, trade for the entire lot and keep what you like (since you’ll win the trade) and flip the rest!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

NOMAH