football to sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pltcards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone, I have not been active in quite a long time but I just picked up a bunch of football and would like to sell some of it. I have 5 89 score factory sets, some are opened and the big three rookies are in top loaders. Also or 4 sealed 90 score rookie sets with the Emmitt rookie. Also some full wax boxes of 91 and 92 stadium club and a bunch of small sets and a few other wax boxes. Is there still interest in cards of these years? there is also a 81 Topps set with a decent Montana, which is missing a handful of cards. Looking at close to ebay sold prices for most of this. Thank you for looking Pat

You have some pretty nice stuff there. The 4 1990 Score traded sets with the Emmitt RC are pretty valuable especially if sealed, 1989 Score sets are down some but still have decent value with a slew of HOF rcs in it. The 1981 Topps with the Montana is a good set. The 1991 Stadium Club has a Favre RC and the 3rd series of 1992 Stadium lub are extremely rare.

You have some nice value there so DON'T dump them for a song.

You have some pretty nice stuff there. The 4 1990 Score traded sets with the Emmitt RC are pretty valuable especially if sealed, 1989 Score sets are down some but still have decent value with a slew of HOF rcs in it. The 1981 Topps with the Montana is a good set. The 1991 Stadium Club has a Favre RC and the 3rd series of 1992 Stadium lub are extremely rare.

You have some nice value there so DON'T dump them for a song.
thank you , I appreciate the reply.

thank you , I appreciate the reply.
If your 1992 Stadium Club football are numbered 601 to 700 you have the rare high series. I've never seen a hen with teeth and I've also never seen any of those 3rd series cards. Check them out carefully for being 3rd series.

When you find out what you want for those 1990 sealed Score update sets feel free to PM me with with how much you are looking for them.