For parts or repair- HP Pavilion DV4-1465DX Laptop -screen flickering issue & freezes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

will22clark

Pro
4.90 star(s)
For parts or repair- HP Pavilion DV4-1465DX Laptop -screen flickering issue & freezes

Laptop works but it freezes alittle too often and the screen flickers. Otherwise it was a fast computer. I think it is a motherboard issue. I tried to fix the screen flickering by replacing the LCD but that only fixed it for a week when it started doing the same thing so I assume its a motherboard issue. I have the extra LCD which I paid about $50 for, plus a brand new cable that goes between the LCD and laptop. Battery is like new and charger is included.
Willing to trade for $100.00 worth of autos/gameused/ cool cards plus the cost of flat rate shipping.

it has a working copy of photoshop CS6 and bridge CS6. Down arrow key is missing and some very minor cosmetic issues. Otherwise once fixed its a very fast laptop. Screen flicking issue can be bypassed by plugging in an external monitor.