WTS For Sale: Red Sox cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi, Trevor. Good to see you posting again. Hope all is well. I know you collected non-Red Sox rookie cards as well. If you are looking to sell your rookie stuff as well, I can send you a list of players that I am interested in.

Thanks
Kirby
Hi Kirby,

Good to hear from you. Sure, let me know who you're looking for.

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi Kirby,

Good to hear from you. Sure, let me know who you're looking for.

Thanks,
Trevor
Trevor, I had posted a wantlist a few months back with a list of players I may be interested in:

Thanks
Kirby

Trevor, I had posted a wantlist a few months back with a list of players I may be interested in:

Thanks
Kirby
Trevor, did you have a chance to check on RC stuff?

Thanks
Kirby

Hi Kirby,

Sorry for not getting back to you. I got a bit swamped by the responses to this. I've decided not to sell star/HOFer RC here at this point, and just focus on easy low BV sales at a set price, and send the RCs to auction down the road.

Thanks,
Trevor

Hello,
I would be interested in any of these you may have:
Ken Griffey Jr. - parallels (especially refractors) & rarer inserts
Derek Jeter - parallels (especially refractors) & rarer inserts
Frank Thomas - parallels (especially refractors) & rarer inserts
Mike Trout - parallels (especially refractors)

and how much for these two on your list:
2016 Topps Update Black US254 Ortiz #’d /65
2010 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor 22 Ortiz #’d /50

Hello,
I would be interested in any of these you may have:
Ken Griffey Jr. - parallels (especially refractors) & rarer inserts
Derek Jeter - parallels (especially refractors) & rarer inserts
Frank Thomas - parallels (especially refractors) & rarer inserts
Mike Trout - parallels (especially refractors)

and how much for these two on your list:
2016 Topps Update Black US254 Ortiz #’d /65
2010 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor 22 Ortiz #’d /50
Hi,

Those two Ortiz cards are part of a pending transaction. I can let you know if it doesn't happen. I don't have anything particularly rare of those other guys.

Thanks,
Trevor

Hey Trevor..........Did you run across any of those SP's? Thanks and LMK............Mike
Hi Mike,

I have not. I have started gathering SPs (which I haven't done a good job of labeling in the past) as I come across them, but haven't yet gotten to creating a list. I'll be continuing to make lists over the coming weeks and months.

Thanks,
Trevor

Hey Trevor. I think you sent me a PM in response to post #17 above. I either never saw it or have forgotten what you said. Do you have any availability for the cards I was looking for?

Hey Trevor. I think you sent me a PM in response to post #17 above. I either never saw it or have forgotten what you said. Do you have any availability for the cards I was looking for?
Hi Jon,

Sorry if I dropped the ball in responding. I do not have those cards for sale..

Thanks,
Trevor