Found A Great Bubble Mailer Seller

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
Check them out - http://valuemailers.com/

The "story".........

I bought a case of 500 000's for $34 dlvd off ebay and they were undersized, took 10+ days to receive and the bubbles were thin (I could pop them with little effort) so I went looking for something better since it seems most on ebay are the same.

Came across valuemailers.com and couldn't be more plaesed ! I called them and the guy that answered the phone was very personable and helpful and answered my concerns so I bought a case of 500 000's from them. True, they were more expensive ($45 dlvd) but they shipped the same day I ordered them (received in 3 days), they were the size advertised (4" x 7+" inside) and the bubbles are tough to pop. I knew they had to be superior before I even opened the box since it was about 50% larger than the other one.

If you buy from them let them know you heard about them on The Bench. Who knows, they might support the site by buying some advertising.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
Are they made in the USA? Best regards, David

geeeeez, I just got it !

I assume they are since when I was talking to the guy he said something to the effect of all the cheap ones on ebay coming from china where they skimp on size and quality, which is what I received from ebay.