Freddie Freeman and 3 other Braves have Covid 19

jaxbraves

5.00 star(s)
This season, even if they can somehow finish it, will be a disaster.

As much as I miss baseball this year I think they should consider canceling the season. I would hate to see
more players get infected. Some could die or if they return for 2021 will they be the same physically.

criollos

5.00 star(s)
As much as I miss baseball this year I think they should consider canceling the season. I would hate to see
more players get infected. Some could die or if they return for 2021 will they be the same physically.

I feel the same way. I was really bummed out in April, but at this point, the 60 game season is going to feel like an extended exhibition. Don't get me wrong: I will be watching on tv, but I'm thinking at this point it might be better if they call it off and come back next year under more normal circumstances.....like having stadiums full of fans. Of course, all this pending the development of a vaccine to the Corona virus.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Why is it...that people who make millions of dollars keep coming down with it? CEO, movie stars, players, etc, etc. Best regards, David

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
Why is it...that people who make millions of dollars keep coming down with it? CEO, movie stars, players, etc, etc. Best regards, David

umm...probably because they are human and are susceptible to viruses just like those of us who are not wealthy (ie , people not rich or famous enough to make being sick become headline news)

David K.

5.00 star(s)
umm...probably because they are human and are susceptible to viruses just like those of us who are not wealthy (ie , people not rich or famous enough to make being sick become headline news)

No...they have other people do most of the things....we who work for a living.......they have helpers....cooks, maids, body guards, etc.....Nice cars, drivers.........If their staying home like the rest of us.........But there not!

Last edited: