FREE Sedona Mega Box This Month!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello Benchies,

I have quite a few SMB’s ready to go and I’ve decided to give one away in exchange for y’all supporting my YouTube channel!

Here is some more info on the SMB!

I have some for trade as well if you want to go that route and/or enter the contest. The box will have over 1000 cards and will be inserts, rookies, etc, with a BV of $800+

They cost me over $20 to ship so I hope this will be a fund and worthwhile contest!

Here’s what you need to do to enter:

1) Log onto my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@NomahLovesYah

2) Make sure you are SUBSCRIBED

3) Watch an ENTIRE long form video (shorts don’t count) from start to finish

4) Like AND comment on the video

5) Email me at [email protected] and let me know your YouTube user name and which video you watched, commented on, and liked so I can verify your entry, You can email me about numerous videos if you like

6) Please post on this thread: “I just emailed you” or something like that so I know you have entered (or re-entered if you do several)

YOU MAY ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT. I have hundreds of videos. If you do the above once, you will receive one entry. If you do it for 20 videos, 20 entries, 100 videos, 100 entries,. Etc. Etc.

BONUS: Become a free Patron on Patreon for one bonus entry. Become a Paid Patron on Patreon for 20 bonus entries!!!

Enjoy and PLMK if you have any questions.

***Contest will end on 9/9 and box will ship shortly thereafter. I will post the winner here. If you win, please post the trade as a freebie so I have your address***

-Nomah

Back