FS: 2015 Bowman Chrome Prospect Profiles Minis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have these nine 2015 Bowman Chrome Prospect Profiles Minis for sale for $9 delivered in bubble mailer. Would consider a trade for Roberto Clemente cards I need, or #'ed cards of Yadier Molina, Baez, Correa, Lindor, Eddie Rosario.

Thanks for the look.

Attachments

• 2015 BC.jpg
    2015 BC.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hey Luis! I know u collect Players Puerto Rico ...But I have an extra Luis Roberts RC White Sox from 2020 Topps Stadium for the trade of the above cards and as a bonus a Finest unpeeled Bob Clemente....sorry ....can't get u the date as the print is so small on it. Let me know. Best regards, David

Hey Luis! I know u collect Players Puerto Rico ...But I have an extra Luis Roberts RC White Sox from 2020 Topps Stadium for the trade of the above cards and as a bonus a Finest unpeeled Bob Clemente....sorry ....can't get u the date as the print is so small on it. Let me know. Best regards, David
Hi David:

Thanks for the offer. Yes, I’ll do that trade. If you have the time you can post or I can post later tonight. Thanks again.

Luis

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online