FS: Acuna Tatis Robert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spcollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Have the following for sale. Prices are delivered. Take the Tatis & Robert lot for $24 delivered! Please let me know if you want any!

$12
2018 Topps Walmart Holiday Snowflake #HMW50 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC - SOLD
CmS0nAL.png

$14 (will throw in a Tatis Topps Heritage Minors card as well) - SOLD
2019 Topps Heritage #517 Fernando Tatis Jr. RC
2019 Topps Walmart Holiday #HW126 Fernando Tatis Jr. RC
2jArgjf.png

$13 - SOLD
2020 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP150 Luis Robert
2020 Bowman Prospects Camo #BP150 Luis Robert
2020 Topps Allen & Ginter #256 Luis Robert RC
2020 Bowman Chrome Spanning the Globe #STGLR Luis Robert
x1LZkrA.png

Last edited:
2020 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP150 Luis Robert $13.00 I could use this one...Still haven't finished this set.....and the reason why I'll be buying more topps I & 2 and updates....as Bowman Chrome boxes are crazy....less cards and cost more! Using paypal and Okay to post it for us or if u don't have time...let me know and I'll post it. Happy Holidays, David

Will post in a few min! Hopefully your Trouts & the Acuna will be there soon that I sent, USPS has been super slow. Took me 17 days to get a Priority Box from Texas that arrived yesterday.

Last edited:
Just got back from the three party that works with the USPS....no line! Got my bubble envelopes in and out.....Confirmed our deal and paypal issued. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! Stay safe, David

Just got back from the three party that works with the USPS....no line! Got my bubble envelopes in and out.....Confirmed our deal and paypal issued. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! Stay safe, David
David,
Do you still have that extra Big Bang Griffey Refractor #/600 for trade? Can definitely use that one. Have the following you may be interested in:
2020 Topps Update Gold #U269 Christian Yelich (1567/2020) $3

& I broke up a set of the 2020 Topps Factory Set Blue cards (only 299 produced) - I have all the Twins from series one & two blue parallel version (didn't know if you were interested in any of the Twins Stars from that set)

Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks for your time!

Sorry.....no way would that work....u would need about 4 or 5 golds at the same price. Already have that gold card. Not getting of any of the stuff that topps is kicking out limited....only allows them to charge more to collectors. Best regards, David