FS - Flat Rates of Inserts, Parallels, Rookies, & More! A Half of a Cent Each!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
So, trying to get rid of the last bit of this collection and I have a 5,000 count box full of inserts, parallels, rookies, star/hof base cards, etc.

Looking for 1/2 cent per card and the shipping cost is on you. So if you want a Medium Flat Rate, for example, you'd pay the $12.85 shipping and then the half-cent per card. A Medium Flat Rate would likely run you about $20-25 depending on how many cards I can fit.

At a half a cent apiece, I am not willing to sort these, so please do not ask for specific sets/players/teams.

These are bulk lots and I can tell you that you're not going to be getting $20 rare inserts (that I know of) or Mike Trout rookies in here. These are cards that are probably comfortable in dime and quarter boxes (some may be a bit more) but would make great trade bait. Most of these are from 2000-2018, but there will be a percentage of the 80s-90s in most lots. There may also be a small amount of football included as well.

These will be first come first served - please claim in the thread. I may post this on other trading sites, so please be aware of that. Any questions just ask.

PACKING OPTIONS
Option 1 - I can pack the cards loose, which means I can fit more cards in the box, I pad around the outside and pack tight to avoid any movement.

Option 2 - I can pack the cards into 300-400 count boxes, which protects the cards a little better. I can usually fit three of these in a Medium Flat Rate and more in a Large Flat Rate. These do cost an additional .60 apiece as I have to purchase them from my LCS.

SHIPPING OPTIONS
Flat Rate Envelope in a Graded Card Box - this will fit 400-500 cards usually - $7.05

Medium Flat Rate - Usually around 1,200-1,500 cards depending on how I pack them - $12.85

Large Flat Rate - Usually north of 2,000 cards - $17.65

Who doesn't like pictures - Grabbed a couple of random stacks to give an idea of what the lots will be like!

78jl8t1q.jpg

y6591g8s.jpg