Traded - Rookie” lot price lowered 3/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Some extras I had laying around.

If trading looking for baseball rookies, or basketball rookies. The list I am looking for is very large and ranges from vintage HOF to 2021, so if interested in trading let me know and we can go from there.

If selling it would be:
Well concealed cash - $10
PayPal Goods and Servises (please no friends and family) - $11

Untitled by Dashcol's Cards, on Flickr
Untitled by Dashcol's Cards, on Flickr

Last edited:
I lowered the price drastically. Just want these gone, I am going to be getting out of football so slowly selling it all off.
These are well below both BV and eBay sales.

Well I am about to rip a couple boxes of 2020 update if you want to wait and see what I may have available from those. I have no Basketball at all.

Well I am about to rip a couple boxes of 2020 update if you want to wait and see what I may have available from those. I have no Basketball at all.
I can wait and see what you get. There’s not many cards I would want from Update, but I would be interested in Arozarena along with potentially some other cards you may pull. Let me know what you get.

I also still have the pile of 1984 Topps Football put aside for you. I believe I still have all but one card. Not sure what I did with the one, but I can make a list of the numbers you needed.

not to step on any toes , but just wondering if you realized none of the cards pictured are rookie cards...all are 2nd year cards ...i can provide bv's here or by pm if you like...

not to step on any toes , but just wondering if you realized none of the cards pictured are rookie cards...all are 2nd year cards ...i can provide bv's here or by pm if you like...
Sure, just post them up here to be transparent for both of us. I should have labeled them as Super Rookies, not Rookies.

So that Steelers8873, and everyone else is fully aware here are the Topps true rookie cards for each player in the lot:

Emmitt Smith - 1990 Topps Traded
Troy Aikman - 1989 Topps Traded
Steve Atwater - 1989 Topps Traded
Derrick Thomas - 1989 Topps Traded
Deion Sanders - 1989 Topps Traded

if this lot was for those cards, then it would also be a lot more than $15, but you are absolutely right, I could have been way more detailed that these were second year “Super Rookie” cards. Honestly, thank you for making sure that everyone knew that this were second year cards. I really mean that, too many people try to take advantage of people, we all need to be really clear about what we have, which is why I try to fail safe to posting pictures so there is no confusion on what is being offered.

i know you said you dont collect football so was just wondering if you'd asked someone for bv's of rcs of those guys without stating card numbers so was given values of the REAL rookie cards or what...always hated the way toops did that with football and even moreso baseball with so many guys getting a new "rookie card" year after year....

1990 topps -
derreick thomas .30
steve atwater .10
deion sanders .75
troy aikman 1.00

1991 topps -
emmitt smith 2.50

i know you said you dont collect football so was just wondering if you'd asked someone for bv's of rcs of those guys without stating card numbers so was given values of the REAL rookie cards or what...always hated the way toops did that with football and even moreso baseball with so many guys getting a new "rookie card" year after year....

1990 topps -
derreick thomas .30
steve atwater .10
deion sanders .75
troy aikman 1.00

1991 topps -
emmitt smith 2.50
I agree completely. I used to collect football, actually up until about two weeks ago I did LOL! I just improperly listed these as Rookie because they say they are. I have the true rookies as well, just don’t know what I was thinking when I wrote this up other than when I grabbed them, they said Super Rookie on them. Completely brain lapse on my part. At least I want too far off on price, but now I know and will adjust the price. Thanks again!