GONE 2021 Donruss Unleashed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I was going to go after collecting all of these up to the REDs, but then decided to spend the time, effort and money going after a few other things I am working on instead.

I have all of these cards available for trade, not really sure what I want for them, so if you are interested at all let me know. My interests are broad enough where I can usually find something I like.

I would love for these all to go to one collector, so if you are interested in all of them at once, I will give you an even better deal!

Acuna Jr, Ronald #UNL5 RAPTURE
Alvarez, Yordan #UNL1 RAPTURE
Bichette, Bo #UNL24 PINK
Bryant, Kris #UNL17 BLUE 035/249
Harper, Bryce #UNL22 VECTOR
Ozuna, Marcell #UNL11 BASE 832/999
Ozuna, Marcell #UNL11 BLUE 164/249
Ozuna, Marcell #UNL11 RAPTURE
Robert, Luis #UNL13 DIAMOND
Ruth, Babe #UNL3 VECTOR
Sosa, Sammy #UNL18 DIAMOND
Stanton, Giancarlo #UNL6 PINK
Stanton, Giancarlo #UNL6 RAPTURE
Stanton, Giancarlo #UNL6 SILVER 168/349
Thomas, Frank #UNL26 BLUE 016/249
Thomas, Frank #UNL26 PINK
Yelich, Christian #UNL20 PINK

Last edited:
Would be interested in the Harper.

I have a single card from 2020 A/G Chrome -- It is #274, which you don't need the base. Does the refractor give off the rainbow look? Or do all the A/G chrome do that?

Would be interested in the Harper.

I have a single card from 2020 A/G Chrome -- It is #274, which you don't need the base. Does the refractor give off the rainbow look? Or do all the A/G chrome do that?
No, the Refractors give off the rainbow the base are just shiny.

I do need that one, but not nearly worth the Harper Unleashed. Thanks though.
no problem - I was going off ebay sold prices and they didn't seem to far off. happy to add something else to make it more worth your while. what would be of interest?

is the harper and ruth still available?

could trade the kiriloff rc vriation you had asked about a while back