FT - 90's Inserts of Stars - Looking for Baseball !! Do I have anything??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kemper1971

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I bought a huge PC collection a couple years ago and it included a ton of 90's basketball inserts. I'm just getting to sort them out.

Baseball is my specialty, but not basketball (just know the names) I do not have a online beckett for basketball (just baseball) so do not know about the values.

Below is a pic of just a random handful of cards from the box. Id be wanting to trade for my baseball wants. Are these worth anything?

My wantlist is below.

Looking for Parallels of:

Jose Altuve, Clayton Kershaw, Joey Votto, Justin Verlander, Freddy Freeman, Miguel Cabrera, Salvador Perez, Albert Pujols, Juan Gonzalez, Will Clark, Deion Sanders, Travis Fryman, Carlos Baerga, Fernando Valenzuela, Steve Garvey, Bo Jackson, Darryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden, Albert Belle, Kenny Lofton, Dale Murphy, Orel Hershiser, Posada, Pettitte
OR Parallels of HOF Players!

Thanks,
John

Attachments

• IMG_7530.jpg
    IMG_7530.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7531.jpg
    IMG_7531.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Based on what I can see it doesn't look like much. The Steve Nash may be the best, as it's a RC. Hard to tell with the other ones being obscured, but it mostly looks like inserts that may get you $0.50-$1 each, if you were to sell them individually. Maybe $5-$10 if you bundle them together, depending on the obscured ones.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.