FT/FS Cal Ripken Jr, Tony Gwynn and Albert Pujols Autographs and Allen and Ginter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yanksman27

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Hello All! I haven't posted on here in years as life has gotten in the way, however I have 3 different cards that I am looking to either sell or trade. I would rather sell them, so if you're interested please feel free to make me an offer, and I'm sure we can work something out. As far as trading goes I would be looking for Derek Jeter, Aaron Judge or Gary Sanchez. Also any old time yankees. I couldn't figure out how to get a picture on here so if you're seriously interested I can send a picture upon request. Thanks!

Tony Gwynn 2005 Sweet Spot Autographed GAMEUSED glove leather # 1/10 . Hard for me to put a value on this one because I've never actually seen another one of these with the glove leather being game used. The signature is slightly smudged on the "T" in Tony, it was smudged when pulled from the pack, card went directly into a case afterwards.

Cal Ripken Jr 2004 Upper Deck Etchings autograph "Etched In Time" # 8/100 (His Jersey Number)

Albert Pujols 2006 Allen and Ginter UNRIPPED rip card # 47/99. Card is unripped so there is still the potential for an autograph or another special insert inside.